Monday, September 13, 2010

ME

My name is Cole, like the westernt outlaw. I have lived in the La Crosse area my whole life and I wouldn't have rather lived anywhere else. I just turned 20 this Augest and sadly I still live at home. Hopfully for only another year. Right now im in the lab tech. program but I don't realy know what I want to do with my life yet. I should probobly figured out sooner or later. I have a cat that I love (and am also very alergic to), two pugs that sit around all day, and used to have chickens and various lizards. In my spare time I like to paintball, ski, and have an alaround good time!

1 comment:

  1. Even if you don't know what you want to do with your life, it is good that you are going to school. Once you get your generals under your belt it will be easier for you to figure out what you want to do.

    ReplyDelete